We want everyone’s experience at Romp n’ Roll to be filled with fun and adventure. However, in order to make that happen, we do have some basic rules that we must ask you to follow. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any of our policies.
- Under our new flexible membership plans, you can sign your child into and out of classes online, at your convenience.
- Please grab a nametag for your child prior to class and if you are attending a parent-inclusive class, please also grab one for yourself.
- If your child is attending a parent-optional class, we require you to sign your child in and leave an emergency number. We request that you remain within 20 minutes of the location in case you should need to return quickly. Please return to pick up your child 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to end.
- If the person picking up your child did not drop off your child, please indicate this on the sign in sheet. The person picking up your child must provide an I.D. or we will not release the child.
- If you are not able to attend a class for which you have registered, we request that you cancel yourself out of that class at least 12 hours before the classes start time. Canceling out of the class allows a person from the waitlist to be moved up into the class; therefore, the 12-hour time frame provides enough time to be able to attend.
- Please dress yourself and your child in comfortable clothing.
- Children can wear socks or go barefoot; however, all adults must wear socks. If you forget socks, we have them available for sale.
- Shoes, coats, and other belongings should be placed in the appropriate areas in the lobby. We are not responsible for unattended items or those left by accident.
- We request that children not wear clothing with glitter.
- For parent-inclusive classes, you are responsible for your child’s safety. Please stay within a hug’s reach of your child.
- To avoid potentially unsafe situations, please engage your child in the fun class activities.
- Please limit the making and receiving of calls during class to emergencies only.
- Please report any unsafe conditions or behavior to the Romp n’ Roll staff. If your child is playing in a manner that we deem to be unsafe, we have the right to ask you to leave the facility.
- Please do not enter our storage closets at any time.
- If you would like a piece of equipment moved or adjusted, please ask a staff member.
- If your child puts any toys, instruments, or art materials in their mouth, please place the items in our “Yucky Bucket” or give them to the instructor so they may be cleaned.
- No food or drink is allowed in the gym at any time.
- We are a nut free facility. When bringing a snack for your child, please make sure it is nut free and that it is kept in the lobby.
- Please refrain from chewing gum anywhere in the facility.
- Class and Open Gym schedules are subject to change.
- A class can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If we cancel classes due to inclement weather, we will post a notice on our Facebook page.
Please do not attend class when you or your child are ill. If you or your child are sick, please take advantage of our flexible scheduling policy and return to class when everyone is healthy!
We want every child to be have an amazing time at Romp n’ Roll. While we know that children have wonderful moments, we also expect that there may be some difficult times as well. If your child is having a difficult time (tantrums, crying), we ask that you follow the following basic procedure:
- Take a few minutes to see if your child will calm down – try to distract him/her by emphasizing the exciting activities in the class.
- If your child is unable to calm down within a few minutes, please move your child to a quieter area away from the activity of the class (i.e., lobby, quiet area of the facility). Gently tell your child if he/she calms down s/he can go back into the activity.
- Once your child has calmed down, bring him/her back into the class for more fun and learning.
- If you have questions, please speak to your instructor for more ideas!
- Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and family friends are more than welcome to attend class or Open Gym, as space permits. On Saturday mornings, we request no more than two adults per child in the interest of space and safety.
- We encourage you to bring friends who may be interested in joining. Please call ahead of time to make sure the class is not full.
- Children attending a parent-inclusive class must do so under the care of someone 18 years of age or older, such as older siblings or babysitters.
We cannot accommodate non-enrolled siblings in any class. Infants who are worn or who remain in a car seat may be brought into class. If you have an older child at home on a Romp n’ Roll day who is typically in school, we ask that you make childcare arrangements for your non-enrolled child or reschedule your class. For safety reasons, non-enrolled children cannot remain in the lobby unattended during class.
- Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable.
- We will not be able to honor refund requests made due to absences.
Before cancelling your membership, please consider the option of pausing your membership.
- You can pause in monthly increments up to 3 months.
- Once you submit a pause request, your membership will be paused at the end of the current billing cycle and you may attend classes and Open Gym until then.
- To pause, use the form found at www.rompnroll.com/cancel.
While we hope that you never cancel your membership, you can do so by submitting the form below. Your membership will terminate at the end of the current billing cycle and you may attend classes and Open Gym until then. This cannot be done in writing or verbally. Please use our online cancellation form found at www.rompnroll.com/cancel.
If you wish to cancel your membership within your pause period, you must give 30-days notice before your autopay resumes or your next autopay will process to your credit card on file.
- As a member, please enjoy our free parent supervised Open Gym as often as you want. Non-enrolled siblings, friends, and visitors must purchase an Open Gym punch card to attend Open Gym.
- Open Gym punch cards can be shared between siblings and friends and do not expire.
Please feel free to take pictures of your child for your personal use during any time you spend at Romp n’ Roll. Photography or video for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. We often take pictures during classes, Open Gym, birthday parties, and other events. We reserve the right to use these photographs for promotional materials, which may or may not include print media, brochures, wall hangings, website photo gallery, etc. No compensation is paid for use of these photos. If for any reason you prefer that we not use pictures of you or your child, please let us know immediately.