Kids’ Birthday Parties at Romp n’ Roll Guaynabo
are a “Piece of Cake”!
They make the mess. We clean it up. You get the hugs.
Happy Birthday, indeed.
Romp n’ Roll offers the best birthday parties in Guaynabo for children ages 1 through 6! Our Birthday Bashes are sure to unleash the goofball, making your child’s next birthday party an event to remember! Choose from one of our fantastic birthday party options: our fantastic Weekday Birthday Bash, our signature Super Birthday Bash, or our themed Adventure Birthday Bash.
All of our birthday parties include:
- Private use of the entire Romp n’ Roll facility, specifically designed for kids under 6.
- Exciting equipment including a rock wall, trapeze, monkey bars, bubble machine, a disco ball…and all of our slides, ramps, vaults, and other gym equipment!
- Paper or online invitations provided by Romp n’ Roll!
- Energetic party hosts who will lead age-appropriate games, songs, and activities, all chosen and customized by you!
- Separate party room for cake and treats served by Romp n’ Roll party hosts; you provide the food and we provide the plates, napkins and utensils!
- You make the mess and we clean it up! No matter which birthday party option you choose, we set the stage, provide the fun, and clean it all up so that everyone, grown-ups included, can relax and get goofy!
Call (787) 522-7655 to book your party!
Birthday Bash Packages
*Party supplies include plates, napkins, forks, paper and online invitations, etc.
- Extra Half Hour$75 + IVU (tax)When available.
- Party Favors$7 + IVU (tax)Send each guest home with a Rompy Party Favor — click here to see what’s inside!
- Balloons20 for $15 + IVU (tax)
- Add an Extra Child$15 + IVU (tax)
Everyone Loves Birthday Parties at Romp n’ Roll!
The instructors were fabulous! They couldn’t do more for the kids and every single one had a great time. They were also really attentive to the wishes of the parents in setting up the party and were flexible to make sure the party felt personal. Can’t say enough good things about the experience!
I really enjoyed the friendly and highly energetic staff, they really made my child’s birthday a blast! It was completely stress free! We celebrated our child’s 5th Birthday and I can honestly say that this was the first time I actually got to sit back and enjoy it. It felt amazing.
Call (787) 522-7655 to book your party!
Frequently Asked Questions
We think we covered just about everything, but if you have more questions, please contact us!
What if I exceed the number of children that my party package provides?
If, on the day of the party your child guests exceed the number included in the package you purchased, you will be charged an additional fee. We do not permit attendance to exceed 25 children in any of our Private birthday parties or 10 in our Share our Space birthday parties.
How many adults can I invite?
There’s no limit on the number of adults that you can invite. Parents of children under 3 are required to stay at the party and provide active supervision. Parents of children over 3 are welcome to stay or drop-off.
There will be siblings of party guests attending. Do I have to count them?
Any child in attendance that is not held in a Baby Bjorn (or similar), a car seat or a stroller is counted as a party guest.
Can children older than 6 attend?
Absolutely. Any child can attend a Romp n’ Roll party regardless of age providing s/he plays safely. Please note that we reserve the right to ask any child playing unsafely (in our sole discretion) to discontinue play.
Can parents drop off their children at the party?
For private parties, children must be 3 years old to be dropped off. For non-private parties, there must be at least 1 supervising adult present for every 2 children in attendance, regardless of age.
When do I have to give a final count for attendance?
We will call you a few days prior to your scheduled birthday party time in order to get an estimate of the number of children attending. If, in the last week before the party, you suspect that your party will exceed the number of children your package provides, please call as soon as possible so that we may provide an additional staff member if needed and/or adjust your charges accordingly. There is a $10/child charge for each additional child over the maximum that your party package provides.
What important things must I tell my guests before they arrive?
- Adults must wear socks in the gym. (We have them for sale if they forget.)
- Children may wear socks or go barefooted.
- Parents/guardians must complete and sign a waiver form for their child(ren) in order to enter the gym room. We will refuse admittance to those that do not.
- Please do not bring or wear anything with glitter.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes before the party start-time so no one misses the fun!
- Please depart from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
What time should I arrive?
- Romp n’ Roll may be hosting a party before yours, so please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your party. In the event that you arrive late for your party, it will still end at the scheduled time.
- Romp n’ Roll may be hosting a party after yours, so please ensure that your party departs from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
What should I provide? What does Romp n’ Roll provide?
You provide: cake and any other nut-free food you wish, candles for your cake, your camera, and any themed party goods. We provide: a cake cutter, a cake server, a candle lighter, plates, napkins, utensils, and invitations. We also provide Party Add-Ons such as party favors with an advance notice of 48-hours prior to your party. Please stop in to pick up Romp n’ Roll paper birthday invitations or use our electronic invitations.
What can I do to help the party run smoothly?
We’re so glad you asked! First of all, you’re here to relax and get goofy with the kids, so let our fantastic instructors take care of directing all the fun, serving the food and cleaning it all up! However, we do ask that you please adhere to the following rules so that we can keep our facility clean and sanitary:
- Please wipe faces and hands free of food before leaving the party room.
- Please do not bring any food or drink in the gym.
- Please do not attend if you are visibly ill (coughs, colds, runny noses).
Should I tip our party instructors?
If you feel you had excellent service from our staff, tips are always appreciated but never expected!
Can I cancel or rebook my scheduled birthday party?
- There is a $100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit to secure a birthday party slot. (We don’t offer online booking)
- IF the BB is cancelled less than 1 month from the date reserved, none of the payment is refundable.
- If you need to rebook your birthday party, it can be rebooked at no cost as long as it is requested at 1 month or more before the party date. If a rebooking is requested less than 1 month, the $100 deposit is forfeited and an additional $100 will be paid to secure the new spot.
From Kids: How fun will my Romp n’ Roll party be, really?
Romp n’ Roll is more fun than an ice cream cone on a hot summer day, more fun than going to the park and WAY more fun than running errands with mom (yuck!). Imagine your dream place. Does it have soft floors and can you run around barefoot? Does it have a trapeze and monkey bars and a rock wall and a super cool bubble machine? Now imagine a big party there with ALL your friends. Are you running around like crazy, playing cool games like freeze dance, having an indoor snowball fight and dancing your tushies off? Oh, and are you the star? Do you get to wear a crown and eat cake? Yeah, that’s pretty fun, huh? That’s Romp n’ Roll.
From Kids: Can my Romp n’ Roll party go on forever? Please?
We know, we know. A party at Romp n’ Roll is just about the most fun you can have in 90 minutes but trust us, you’ll play so hard, you’ll definitely want to go home and sleep for a while afterwards. But remember, Romp n’ Roll has a so many classes that you can come to during the week and once the grown ups enroll you in one of our classes, you’ll get to come to open gym (which is a lot like a birthday party, without the cake and presents, of course). So, talk to your parents about signing you up! We’d love to have you back at Romp n’ Roll!
Already Booked Your Party?
Use our free, online party invitations!