Parent’s Morning Out is a 3-hour drop off program each week for busy moms and dads to grocery shop, workout, or relax with a cup of coffee and friends! While you’re out getting your errands done, the kids will have a blast creating fun art projects, playing instruments, doing parachute activities, singing songs, dancing…and who knows what else Rompy has in store for them?
Ages 2 through 5. Children do not need to be potty trained.
Not sure what to bring? Refer to the FAQ section below for more information!
- Enrolled Member Pricing
- $20 for one child
- $35 for two siblings
- $40 for three siblings
- Non-Member Pricing
- $30 for one child
- $45 for two siblings
- $50 for three siblings
*No additional discounts apply and pricing for multiple children only applies to siblings. Only one sibling needs to be currently enrolled to qualify for Enrolled Member pricing. Parent’s Morning Out is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Parent’s Morning Out is below, but if you have any additional questions, please contact us!
What should we bring?
- Extra Clothes: Children should arrive in comfortable play clothes (that can get a little messy!). Please bring a change of clothes, even for the “big kids”…just in case.
- Diapers: If your child uses diapers or pull-ups, please bring plenty, with your child’s name written on each one. If your child is newly potty trained, please bring a few pull-ups, just in case of an accident.
- Snack: Please bring a nut free snack labeled with your child’s name.
What is the arrival procedure?
- Please find your child’s name on a cubby upon arrival and put their items in their cubby.
- Sign in at the membership desk. Pay special attention to write if you or someone else will be picking your child up, or if there are any special instructions for your child.
- Apply your child’s name tag.
- Wait with your child until the instructor gathers the children at the start time.
What is the dismissal procedure?
- Please sign your child out when you arrive to pick your child up.
- If someone other than yourself is picking your child up, please make sure they bring a picture ID.