Frequently Asked Questions
We think we covered just about everything, but if you have more questions, please contact us!
What if I exceed the number of children that my party package provides?
How many adults can I invite?
There will be siblings of party guests attending. Do I have to count them?
Can children older than 6 attend?
Can parents drop off their children at the party?
When do I have to give a final count for attendance?
What important things must I tell my guests before they arrive?
- Adults must wear socks in the gym. (We have them for sale if they forget.)
- Children may wear socks or go barefooted.
- Parents/guardians must complete and sign a waiver form for their child(ren) in order to enter the gym room. We will refuse admittance to those that do not.
- Please do not bring or wear anything with glitter.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes before the party start-time so no one misses the fun!
- Please depart from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
What time should I arrive?
- Romp n’ Roll may be hosting a party before yours, so please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your party. In the event that you arrive late for your party, it will still end at the scheduled time.
- Romp n’ Roll may be hosting a party after yours, so please ensure that your party departs from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
What should I provide? What does Romp n' Roll provide?
What can I do to help the party run smoothly?
We’re so glad you asked! First of all, you’re here to relax and get goofy with the kids, so let our fantastic instructors take care of directing all the fun, serving the food and cleaning it all up! However, we do ask that you please adhere to the following rules so that we can keep our facility clean and sanitary:
- Please wipe faces and hands free of food before leaving the party room.
- Please do not bring any food or drink in the gym.
- Please do not attend if you are visibly ill (coughs, colds, runny noses).
Should I tip our party instructors?
Can I cancel my scheduled birthday party?
- Parties must be paid in full at the time of booking and $100 of the full payment is considered a non-refundable deposit.
- Parties cancelled after 3 days from booking will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- Parties cancelled within 7 days of the party date will not be eligible for a refund.
- If the facility is closed due to inclement weather, the payment will be applied toward another available party date or refunded in full.