Limited Time Early Bird Special:One Free Rompy drawstring bag per child with Summer Camp purchase!
Now Enrolling for Summer Camp!
Your kids will have a blast with us this summer as we keep their imaginations and bodies moving with fun, exciting activities that are kid tested and approved. Campers ages 2 through 5 will enjoy gym, art, music, and more with our fun, energetic camp counselors. Themes change weekly, and camp includes a nut-free snack and drink daily, and no potty-training is required.
Mondays & Wednesdays from June through August
- 9 AM to 12 PM
$50 per week, per child. 15% sibling discount.
- Week 1: June 4 & June 6Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 2: June 11 & June 133-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 3: June 18 & June 20Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 25 & June 27Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 5: July 2Red, White, and Blue
- Week 6: July 9 & July 11Get Sporty
- Week 7: July 16 & July 18Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 23 & July 25Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 30 & August 1Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 6 & August 8Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!