Congratulations on Scheduling your First Visit to Romp n' Roll!
Here are some Helpful Tips to get you ready for your first class with us:
- Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before your classes start time so we can get you checked in and give you a tour.
- Kids should wear comfortable play clothes and are welcome to wear socks or be in their bare feet. Parents will need to wear socks.
- If this is your child’s first time in a classroom setting, they may not want to participate in every element of the class — that’s totally okay and perfectly normal. We find that with consistent class attendance they get into the groove quickly!
- Our programs teach children how to follow instructions and participate in a group setting—this comes with routine.
- We are here to make your experience special. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask!
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
Check out this Introductory Video from our co-founder, Babz Barnett:
Want to learn more about our classes?
View our schedule now to book a class!