Limited Time Early Bird Special:One FREE Rompy drawstring bag for each child with Summer Camp purchase!
Kids love our summer camp!
Drop your preschooler off to enjoy 3 hours of socialization, gym time, group play, and imaginative thinking! Each day campers will explore the gym through independent and group play, learn artistic concepts while working on fine motor skills through a take-home art project, and get groovin' with music activities! Our play space is transformed each week based on an imaginative theme to encourage curiosity and broaden learning. For kids ages 2 through 5 years old, no potty training is required, and a nut-free snack and drink are provided each day.
Sign Up Today!
Tuesdays & Thursdays from June through August
- 9 AM to 12 PM
Members: $70 per week, per child, Non-Members: $75 per week, per child. 15% sibling discount
- Week 1: June 5 & June 7 Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 2: June 12 & June 14 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 3: June 19 & June 21 Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 26 & June 28 Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 5: July 3 & July 5 Red, White, and Blue
- Week 6: July 10 & July 12 Get Sporty
- Week 7: July 17 & July 19 Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 24 & July 26 Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 31 & August 2 Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 7 & August 9 Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
- Week 11: August 14 & August 16 Pajama Party
- Week 12: August 21 & August 23 Let’s Lego
- Week 13: August 28 & August 30 Beach Party!
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!