Enroll now in Summer Camp3 hours of fun gym, art, & music activities!
Let the fun begin!
Our summer camp experience is full of exciting, creative, hands-on fun that brings together gym, art, and music for kids ages 2 through 5. We’ll keep your kids’ imagination flowing and their bodies moving with a new, unique theme each week. No potty-training is required for your little camper to enjoy all the excitement we have planned this summer.
Join us this Summer:
Tuesdays & Thursdays from June through August
- Morning Camp 9 AM to 12 PM
- Afternoon Camp 2 PM to 5 PM
$70 per week, per child. 15% sibling discount.
- Week 1: June 5 & June 7Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 2: June 12 & June 143-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 3: June 19 & June 21Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 26 & June 28Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 5: July 3 & July 5Red, White, and Blue
- Week 6: July 10 & July 12Get Sporty
- Week 7: July 17 & July 19 Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 24 & July 26Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 31 & August 2Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 7 & August 9Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
- Week 11: August 14 & August 16Pajama Party
- Week 12: August 21 & August 23Let’s Lego
- Week 13: August 28 & August 30Beach Party!
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!