EARLY BIRD SPECIAL — HURRY!
Get a $10 Romp n' Roll Gift Card for every week of camp purchased in the month of February. Plus, your child will receive a Rompy Drawstring Bag!
Gift Cards are valid for redemption 3/1/19 - 12/31/19. Some exclusions may apply. Camp must be paid in full at time of purchase and is nonrefundable. One (1) free drawstring bag will be given to each child who registers for Summer Camp during the promotional period.
Enroll now in Summer Camp3 hours of fun gym, art, & music activities!
Join us for Fun & Learning this Summer Camp!
Our summer camp is the perfect place to burn energy, spark imaginations, and try something new! Campers ages 2 through 5 will explore the gym through independent and group play, learn artistic concepts while working on fine motor skills through a take-home art project, and get groovin' with music and activities! Our play space is transformed each week based on an imaginative theme to encourage curiosity and broaden learning. A nut-free snack and drink are provided each day.
Have a blast with us this summer!
Tuesdays & Thursdays from June through August
- MORNING CAMP: 9 AM to 12 PM
Members: $50 per week, per child. Non-Members: $60 per week, per child Sibling Discount: $10 Off per week, per child.
- Week 1: June 4 & June 6 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 2: June 11 & June 13 Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 3: June 18 & June 20 Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 25 & June 27 Red, White, and Blue
- Week 5: July 2 Get Sporty
- Week 6: July 9 & July 11 Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 7: July 16 & July 18 Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 23 & July 25 Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 30 & August 1 Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 6 & August 8 Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
- Week 11: August 13 & August 15 Pajama Party
- Week 12: August 20 & August 22 Let’s Lego
- Week 13: August 27 & August 29 Beach Party!
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!