Limited Time Early Bird Special:FREE $10 Gift Card for Every Week of Summer Camp Purchased! Plus, a Rompy drawstring bag for each child!
Have a Blast with Us This Summer!
Our summer camp is full of fun, socialization, and learning for kids ages 2 through 5 years old. Your kids will enjoy gym, art, music, movement, and more in our clean, inviting facility. Our camp themes change weekly, and our playspace is transformed into an inspiring space that encourages curiosity and broadens learning. Drop your kids off to enjoy the fun and burn energy! No potty training is required, and we serve a nut free snack and drink each day.
Sign Up Now!
Mondays & Thursdays from June through August
- 9 AM to 12 PM
Members: $70 per week, per child. 15% sibling discount
- Week 1: June 4 & June 7 Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 2: June 11 & June 14 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 3: June 18 & June 21 Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 25 & June 28 Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 5: July 2 & July 5 Red, White, and Blue
- Week 6: July 9 & July 12 Get Sporty
- Week 7: July 16 & July 19 Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 23 & July 26 Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 30 & August 2 Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 6 & August 9 Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
- Week 11: August 13 & August 16 Pajama Party
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!