Limited Time Early Bird Special: One FREE Rompy drawstring bag for each child with Summer Camp purchase!
Summer fun starts here!
Our summer camp combines gym, art, and music for fun, new experiences. Campers, ages 2 through 5, will have fun, burn energy, and build social skills with creative, hands-on activities. A new theme is introduced each week to keep your kids’ imaginations and bodies moving. Camp includes a nut-free snack and drink daily, and no potty-training is required.
DATES: Tuesdays & Thursdays from June through August
- 9 AM to 12 PM
$70 per week, per child, 15% sibling discount registered for the same week
- Week 1: June 5 & June 7 Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week 2: June 12 & June 14 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week 3: June 19 & June 21 Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week 4: June 26 & June 28 Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week 5: July 3 & July 5 Red, White, and Blue
- Week 6: July 10 & July 12 Get Sporty
- Week 7: July 17 & July 19 Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week 8: July 24 & July 26 Knights, Princesses, and Dragons
- Week 9: July 31 & August 2 Rompin’ Robots
- Week 10: August 7 & August 9 Up, Up, and Away (Superheros)
- Week 11: August 14 & August 16 Pajama Party
- Week 12: August 21 & August 23 Let’s Lego
- Week 13: August 28 & August 30 Beach Party!
Each session is capped at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Each day’s camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We’ll also nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try an introductory class on us!